- Responsible for developing, executing and managing scheduled email marketing campaigns. Responsible for arranging and organizing teleconferences, on-site meetings or off-site meetings with prospective clients and BD.
- Responsible for updating salesforce.com with information collected from marketing campaigns including current account and contact information.
- Management of federal business development pipeline, including lead development (pre-RFP), target identification (RFP, RFI, & RFQ). Monitor FBO and FedConnect to identify viable procurement opportunities and discuss target opportunities with scientific
- Responsible for weekly updates to salesforce.com with relevant new account and contact information with a focus on commercial segments including pharmaceutical, ag/chem, and others.
- Responsible for creating technical marketing content such as webinars, technical videos, collateral, white papers, and presentations.
- Update and maintain the content on the ILS website and social media sites; manage Google Adwords.
- Coordinate and participate in BD events and trade shows.
- Operate effectively and seamlessly in a cross-functional environment within BD.
- Provide market research for business opportunities across the BD organization
- Assist with technical proposal development.
- Work in a team environment with a professional and positive attitude.
- Other duties as needed.
- Excellent writing/technical editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Experience with FBO, FedConnect and Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns including email campaigns and social media
> 1 years experience in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Bachelors degree in a scientific or business related field
- Travel required
- Occassional weekend, holiday, and evening work required.
ILS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, or veteran status.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here