Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating technical marketing content such as webinars, technical videos, collateral, white papers, and presentations.
- Responsible for developing, executing and managing scheduled email marketing campaigns. Responsible for arranging and organizing teleconferences, on-site meetings or off-site meetings with prospective clients and BD.
- Responsible for updating salesforce.com with information collected from marketing campaigns including current account and contact information.
- Update and maintain the content on the ILS website and social media sites; manage Google Adwords.
- Coordinate and participate in BD events and trade shows.
- Operate effectively and seamlessly in a cross-functional environment within BD.
- Responsible for weekly updates to salesforce.com with relevant new account and contact information with a focus on commercial segments including pharmaceutical, ag/chem, and others.
- Provide market research for business opportunities across the BD organization.
- Assist with technical proposal development.
- Work in a team environment with a professional and positive attitude.
- Other duties as needed.
>= 1 years experience in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Bachelors degree in a scientific or business related field.
- Excellent writing/technical editing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns including email campaigns and social media preferred
ILS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, or veteran status.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here